ACCESSIBILITY ON BIO.UK.COM
Updated on 1ST June 2015
This page provides information about who we are and the legal terms and conditions that may apply to your use of bio.uk.com
INFORMATION ABOUT BIO
Bio is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of circumstance and ability. To meet this commitment we periodically assess and verify our site. Further, we aim to adhere as closely as possible to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG), published by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). These guidelines explain how to make Web content more accessible for people with disabilities. Conformance to these guidelines will help us provide a site that is more user friendly to everyone.
Bio makes every effort to provide a good experience to all visitors to our site. For example, we try to provide:
- Content that can be magnified using standard browser controls.
- Transcripts for podcasts to let hearing impaired visitors (as well as visitors without speakers or headphones) consume the content.
- Form labels and controls that are associated with the relevant prompt.
- Alternative text for images to allow screen reader users and those with vision impairments to identify and make sense of useful images.
- Auditory and visual CAPTCHA items to provide alternative ways to consume this information.
If you have any comments and or suggestions relating to improving the accessibility of our site, please don't hesitate to contact us by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Your feedback will help us make improvements.