PRIVACY ON BIO.UK.COM
Updated on 1ST June 2015
WHO WE ARE
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW
The information we collect via this website may include:
(1) Any personal details you type in and submit, such as name, address, email address, etc. We only ask for those details required for registration – i.e. for events or services occasionally offered.
(3) Your IP address (this is your computer’s individual identification number) which is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our website and your location (e.g. county/city) for our site analytics.
(4) Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you have provided us with your email address).
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
Any personal information we collect from you will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws.
The details we collect will be used to inform you of various promotions, goods and services that may be of interest to you. You may be contacted by post, email, telephone, SMS or such other means as we regard as appropriate, including new technology. If you wish to receive these communications, please tick the 'Yes' box when entering your personal details. You may unsubscribe at a later date, if you wish – see 'Your rights' section below.
(1) You can ask us to update your personal information by emailing precise details of your request to email@example.com
(2) You can ask us not to send you future marketing communications. To do this, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Unsubscribe” in the subject line, confirming which channels you wish to unsubscribe from (email, telephone, post, ALL). We will then suppress your data from our direct marketing.