PRIVACY ON BIO.UK.COM
Updated on 1st April 2018
WHO WE ARE
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW
The information we collect via this website may include:
(1) Any personal details you type in and submit, such as name, address, email address. We only ask for those details required for registration.
(3) Your IP address (this is your computer’s individual identification number) which is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our website and your location (e.g. county/city) for our site analytics.
(4) Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you have provided us with your email address).
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
Any personal information we collect from you will be used in accordance with GDPR which comes into force in May 2018.
If you wish to receive communications from us, please tick the 'Yes' box when entering your personal details.
You may unsubscribe at a later date, if you wish – see 'Your rights' section below.
We do not share any information which is gathered via this website.
(1) It is your right to have updates applied to your personal information by emailing precise details of your request to GDPR@bio.uk.com.
(2) It is your right to change your mind and to stop receiving future marketing communications. To do this, simply email GDPR@bio.uk.com with “Unsubscribe” in the subject line, confirming which channels you wish to unsubscribe from (email, telephone, post, ALL). We will then suppress your data from our direct marketing.
(3) It is your right to have personal information deleted, you can do this by emailing your precise requirements to GDPR@bio.uk.com.
(4) It is your right to see a copy of the information that we hold about you, simply email GDPR@bio.uk.com with your request.