IT CONSULTANCY SERVICES
Bio’s consultancy services help clients determine solutions to more challenging IT services issues, be they oriented around people, process, technology or more likely any mix thereof. There are many consultancy organisations that will focus on the strategic or procurement aspects of IT infrastructure, but rarely do they have the functional pedigree, breadth of vision and hands-on approach required to put ideas into operational practice. It is Bio's experience that clients are disillusioned and sceptical about the engagement of consultancy organisations and are looking for a more end-to-end outcome-based approach.
Bio's core focus is as a service augmentation partner, which gives us unique proximity and understanding to our clients’ real problems and circumstances. As we are independent of any third party product or service, this combination of customer intimacy, impartiality and practical experience, means we are an ideal choice for our clients to help them with more challenging initiatives that may involve organisational, or business change, demanding a transformation of significant parts of IT Service Delivery.
WHAT ARE IT CONSULTANCY SERVICES?
Bio’s consultancy services provide a range of services that help clients plan, prepare and implement impactful programmes of change. Our focus can be service and/or technology, encompassing the following services:
- Audit and Discovery: to identify the current state
- Gap Analysis, Options Assessment and Feasibility Planning: to assist decision-making in determining programme viability and business acceptance
- Roadmap and Transition Planning: including stage goals, stage costs, outcomes and related risks, assumptions and dependencies
- Transition and Programme Management: delivering against agreed outcomes and stage goals
- Interim Operations and Management: post-transition to provide an incubation of changes before they are absorbed into business as usual
- Handover, Performance Management and Continuous Service Improvement Plans: providing follow-through services, to ensure the change is effectively and successfully absorbed into client operations