IT PROJECT AUGMENTATION SERVICES
Bio's project augmentation services help our clients to deliver their business and IT objectives. Our services give our clients breathing space to balance business and IT requirements with internal capacity. No longer do you need to defer important IT projects because there is too much to do – nor is it inevitable that projects have to slip or go over budget. Smaller projects can be just as important as larger ones, even if they don't demand full-time attention – they don't have to fall between the cracks!
Bio Project Augmentation can be engaged at any stage, whether before, during, or even after a project, to ensure things are put on track and stay on track. From the smallest project, right through to full portfolio or programme control, our services scale and flex in accordance with the circumstances, with the core objective of driving efficient, timely and on-budget benefit realisation for our clients.
Our client-ready, service-based approach, ensures that not only is Bio a natural extension to your team and ways of working, but also our granular, multi-disciplined approach ensures our clients get the right mix of service type at the right price point.
WHAT ARE IT PROJECT AUGMENTATION SERVICES?
Bio Project Augmentation is a suite of capabilities that strengthen our clients’ internal teams on a highly flexible and personalised basis. These capabilities are delivered through our portfolio of services that can be adapted and blended to suit the needs and scope of each Bio client. These services include:
Fractional Services: a cloud or premise-based service, in which clients can use the service in fractions rather than full-time.
Interim Services: a customer-dedicated service, in which Bio provides interim skills and resources to augment a client project or programme.
Project Recovery Services: a step-in service, which helps clients bring problem projects or programmes on track.
Project Management Office as a Service (PMOaaS): either onsite or cloud-based, a governance and control service that ensures the efficiency of our clients’ multiple projects. This can be combined with other services to create an effective top-up service model.
These services encompass several project capabilities, which we may blend to create a customer-specific service. These include:
- Project Co-ordination: for small to medium-sized projects that can mostly be managed remotely
- Project Management: for medium to large projects requiring greater site attendance
- Programme Management: for large, multi-faceted programmes, often involving multiple work streams and project delivery entities
- Project Office: providing central project control, governance and reporting services, ensuring risk and performance is managed across a number of IT projects and programmes
- Project Support: providing a range of administrative support activities, intended to free up premium (internal or external) project resource capacity
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF IT PROJECT AUGMENTATION?
- Bring active projects on track, including small works, and maintain their on-target status
- Maximise internal resource efficiency, both people and financial resources
- Acquire service in a “pay for what you use” commercial framework
- Maintain and improve project reporting and control
- Better understand the root cause issues within current ways of working and be equipped to resolve them