OPERATIONAL IT AUGMENTATION SERVICES
Bio's operational augmentation services help our clients drive improvements in service performance. Knowing there’s pressure to improve service is the catalyst, but knowing how to change, where incumbent teams, process and technology are all interdependent, that is the real challenge.
But it doesn't have to be too hard, or risky, or slow to do. And it’s important, even in the context of all the other business pressures, because if it doesn't improve, then inevitably it will be improved by someone else, however brutal that might be.
Bio's operational augmentation services provide high-intimacy, dedicated or shared service capability and capacity, to address operational challenges in the way IT service is delivered.
Leveraging years of practical service management and operational expertise, in both Enterprise and Service Provider clients, Bio can assist in the performance management, improvement or transformation of key operational and client management processes, to ensure they align with stakeholder expectation.
WHAT ARE OPERATIONAL IT AUGMENTATION SERVICES?
Bio’s operational augmentation services provide a range of service management functions that allow clients to extend industry best-practices across their IT Service teams.
- Service Management: in which Bio provides one of our experienced service managers to augment the clients internal team
- Service Centre: in which clients can leverage Bio's remote service management competency on a pay-as-you-use basis and extend to include additional functions, such as Knowledge Management and Continuous Service Improvement governance
- Client Reporting Services: providing high quality, granular and reliable service performance measurement and reporting to ensure objective service management
- Service Management Systems Specialisms: allows Bio to assist clients with their choice and customisation of SMS toolsets and technology-enabled processes
- Service Administration: provides a shared-service (pay-as-you-use) back-office function that frees up premium service and operations resources from lower skill activities
- Vendor Management: allows clients to leverage Bio's Service Provider expertise to increase the performance of the clients IT service supply chain
- Process Out-tasking: allows clients to leverage Bio know-how in setting up and running specific operational processes, either on a transitional or longer-term basis